I am working on a redesign of our church bulletin. We are moving from a weekly to a monthly so instead of just moving the stuff around I thought I would look at coming up with a new design. I have been “working” on this for a couple of weeks now which means that I have put together my template and stared at a blank screen a little each night trying to come up with ideas.
Since we are printing tomorrow I knew I had to get something together tonight. Still looking for inspiration I put together some stock elements that I had. After a moment I had the picture that you see here.
This will NOT be our new church bulletin, but I think I would be thrilled to walk into a small Baptist church and be handed a bulletin that looks like this on the outside.