I have been planning to make the print version of my Creative Prayer Journal for several weeks now, but I keep putting it off. I want to do it before I work on anything else, but it is a big job with lots of formatting stuff. Now I love formatting normally, but when it comes to formatting a whole book I am a little out of my depth. So I have been dragging my feet on this whole thing. Tonight I decided to just sit down and get started and as always happens once I got started it just seemed to flow. I am still a long way from being finished, but I have most of the rough shell complete and now I just have to fill in the parts.
Here is my first draft on the cover.